Sunday, September 13, 2009

Onward!


The brief "post-college" life is about to end for me in seven days. Seven days and i'll be embarking on the journey across the atlantic, starting school all over again. Although, instead of four years to learn from professors, this time i'll only have nine hectic months. Once again i'll have to learn the ins and outs of where class rooms are, and exactly how long it will take me to get from my apartment to class, and what kinds of notebooks will suit my fiendish note-taking needs. This time instead of under grad it's for a masters, and that is still completely hard for me to get a hold of. I have a stack of books that need reading before my class starts, a suitcase that needs packing, and over seas cell phone and oyster cards that need buying. Onward onto the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment