Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday

Remember when thursdays were all about Friends, and Seinfeld, and ER?
And then, thursdays got messy, and got thirsty, and we drank a lot on thursdays.
Well now I want my thursdays to be cozy and restful and to warm me up for the weeeeekend. And tomorrow is thursday and tomorrow it will rain a lot and all i'll want to do at work is listen to NPR and sit in my swively chair with my knees pushed against my chest as i type at my desk and watch the rain drip down the window like those cheap waterfalls you can buy at hardware stores.

1 comment:

  1. yes. i do remember when thursdays were AWESOME. sometimes, on thursday nights, when i hear drunk people outside, i put in my seinfeld dvds and pretend i'm watching live television. don't tell anyone i said that.

    ReplyDelete